Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hockey Hangover

When I woke up this morning, it was a beautiful day out. The sun was out, the birds were singing, everybody was cheerful. Except me, at least at first. I've been in a weird mood all day. I waver from really sad, to excited for next year. Then I just feel blah. I don't know what to do with myself. I checked blogs, listened to the Caps Report, watched the interviews of the guys on their last day at Kettler for the season. I went to class, stopped by work briefly. I'm still not sure what's going on. It'll hit me sooner or later. Until then, I'm in the middle of the final two weeks of class for the semester, so I'm going to pour my energy into papers, exams, etc. I'm on a self-imposed game exile for a week. I'll check on news, but no hockey games. Hopefully the time off will give me time to work on my grades and get my head screwed back on straight.

Until next week, readers...

PS...Cup Bracket is updated with the new matchups.

No comments: